Enterprise ArcGIS Implementation
We are one of the few Enterprise GIS solutions providers in town with proven experience in helping companies implement and manage their Enterprise GIS software and infrastructure. A typical GeoPropel’s Enterprise GIS implementation includes :
· Analyze and understand current GIS setup
· Analyze and understand current business processes and workflows around GIS
· Walk our clients through future GIS strategy and how we can leverage Enterprise GIS
· Solution and Technical architecture
· Working with the client on their new licensing needs and help with license procurement
· Working with and align other IT and business groups with in the company
· Setup infrastructure, install and configure GIS Software
· Setup and configure DBMS (Oracle, SQL Server etc.)
· Design, create and build enterprise geodatabases
· Migrating any spatial and non-spatial data into new geodatabases
· Configure ArcGIS server and geodatabase security
· Enterprise ArcGIS Maintenance
Our ArcGIS implementation portfolio includes :
· ArcGIS for Server (9.3, 10.0, 10.1-10.3)
· ArcGIS Desktop (9.3, 10.0, 10.1-10.3)
· Portal for ArcGIS (10.1 – 10.3) and Data Store
· ESRI GeoPortal Server
· Enterprise Geodatabase (for e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle) – setup, configuration and security
· ArcGIS for server setup and configuration for e.g. web adapter, site configuration, SSL for portal
· License manager and Software authorizations
· Other ArcGIS Server and Desktop extensions
ESRI ArcGIS Custom Development
Are you looking for some help in upgrading your old ArcGIS Systems to newer version? We have been in the industry for quite some time and GeoPropel has worked on numerous GIS upgrade projects and have a road map to successful GIS upgrade based on our past experiences and best practices recommended by ESRI.
Our core strengths in ArcGIS suite isn’t just GIS application development, but our vast experience in using other ArcGIS products such as ArcGIS Desktop (ArcMap and ArcCatalog), Arc Extensions and ArcGIS scripting. We have saved thousands of dollars for our clients by automating their GIS workflows using ArcGIS models and custom scripting in python.
Bing Maps and Google Maps
We know one solution does not fit all. We have helped many of our clients by building custom solutions using Bing Maps and Google Maps API.
Enterprise GIS Support
GeoPropel offers enterprise ArcGIS support to many of our clients including Fortune 50 companies with their GIS needs such as:
· Enterprise GIS Setup and Management: ArcGIS Server and ArcSDE setup and Administration
· Round-the-Clock Monitoring and dedicated support
· Software Maintenance and Licensing
· GIS Strategy and Scalability
· Coordination between Geo-Information customers and various infrastructure support groups.
· Establishment of Spatial Data Management practices and processes for effective user support
· Implementation of metadata capture framework/policies to build GIS data catalogue for worldwide operations.
· Facilitation of GIS software upgrades and assessment of end-to-end impact/dependencies on third-party/vendor applications.